CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
WHO WE ARE
The administrator of Personal Data is the company TKANA Natalia Orłowska, NIP: 8882988927, REGON: 364430342 collecting them via the Online Store operating at www.lesonge.pl
All personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
The website www.lesonge.pl uses the Users' personal data only for the purpose of order processing, guarantees, returns and exchanges of goods, as well as for the implementation of other processes related to the sale of goods and marketing activities of the website www.lesonge.pl
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Data collected by the website lesonge.pl. for the purpose of order fulfillment and the store's information policy are as follows: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, delivery address, possibly company data (name, address, tax identification number). All personal data is provided voluntarily, and consent to the processing of this data is a necessary condition for the performance of the contract.
BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The main basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract you conclude with us when you shop with us.
If you have given your consent (newsletter), we will process your personal data also in order to send information about our products and current promotions on the website www.lesonge.pl Consent to such messages is voluntary and if you do not express it, you will not incur any consequences . We will continue to provide services for you to the best of our ability.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Your data is necessary for us to be able to deliver, fulfill the contract, and inform you about what our company currently offers. Of course, we are not self-sufficient and to a limited extent we also transfer your data to our - only trusted - partners, without whom we would not be able to provide services, such as a courier company (delivery service) or an entity that handles payments. Our company never transfers the data of its Clients or End Clients to data brokers.
If you use our service or visit our website, your activity will be monitored and analyzed by us. We want to get to know you as best as possible and tailor the service to you. This will allow us to develop new functionalities and improve the operation of the existing ones. Such automatic processing of personal data is profiling, but on its basis we do not make any binding decisions that could affect your rights.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Please be advised that only authorized persons have access to the indicated data. The collected data is stored on a secure server and is secured. The data is not transferred and sold to third parties not authorized to do so.
The User has the right to inspect their personal data, to correct them and to request the cessation of their processing, unless the data to which the above-mentioned request relates are necessary for the provision of a given Service - then such a statement will be equivalent to a statement on termination of the contract for the provision of Services.
WHO DO WE TRANSFER THE DATA TO?
So far, we are not able to provide all the services we need on our own. That is why we use the services of external suppliers. We provide your data to the following categories of entities:
* Courier companies that deliver your order
* Accounting office that helps us with accounting services
* Payment systems that support payments,
* Hosting companies.
Remember that we are obliged to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and courts. If they order us to provide your data, we will have to do so.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them. Write to us at email@example.com
WOVEN Natalia Baranowska, based in Włocławek (87-800) at ul. Szpichlerna 7/9, REGON: 364430342.
When the User uses the Online Store, the User's data is automatically collected. These data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies ("cookies"), the Google Analytics system.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
* adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
* creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
* maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
* optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Cookies are saved in your browser's cache. This means that you decide for yourself whether the publishers of websites will know which parts of the website you use. Cookies allow the publisher to display to you content that may be more attractive to you based on your previous behavior. To display non-personalized content, such as will be seen by the user who visits the site for the first time, you need to clear cookie information in the browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and others) on your computer or phone user account. Information collected using cookies may also be used to collect information for commercial purposes and may be used by publishers of advertising systems, e.g. Adchoice belonging to Google, to customize the displayed advertisement.
Instructions for disabling cookies in specific browsers:
* At any time, you can disable cookies for a specific website or in general for all connections from your browser.
* In Mozilla Firefox In the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and in them the "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the option of selecting that you do not want to be tracked at all or delete individual cookies of individual websites.
* In Microsoft Internet Explorer In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and in them the "Privacy" tab. You can adjust the general level of privacy with a special slider or use the "Websites" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
* In the Google Chrome browser In the menu hidden under three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data ...". In addition to the ability to clear cookies, there is a "More information" link that leads to a detailed description of the browser's privacy features.
* In the Opera browser, use the "Opera" button in the upper left corner to open the menu and select "Settings" and then "Clear browsing history ...". In addition to the option to delete already set cookies, there is also a button "Manage cookies ..." leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
* In Safari In the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and in them the "Privacy" tab. There you will find numerous options regarding cookies.
* In mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices Each phone model can support this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.